Packing for college can be a small nuisance so I have compiled a list of the important and not so important things that you must remember when packing for the big move. List is not rated by the most important pieces needed but just a general list of everything not to forget! Part 5 contains the last 17 items that should not be forgotten when packing. Check out the rest of the list of items to bring to college here.
81. Presentation clothes
82. Going out clothes/Heels/shoes
84. GAA jersey/Jerseys
86. Cold and cough medicine/Cough drops/lozenges
- Comfy whatever the situation.
90. Hobbie gear
91. Fluffy socks
(Almost everything you had for school can be reused in college pens/notebooks/folders are all needed to depending on the course you are doing.)
- Pencil case
- Pencil Sharpener
- Pens: regular blue, black and red
- Printer Paper (white)
- Stapler and staples
- Spiral notebooks
- White-out or correctional fluid (I prefer the rolling, tape-dispenser-like white-out)
- Writing Basics: a writing style book, a dictionary, a thesaurus
- Coloured markers and coloured pencil
93. Craving foods
- Whether your addicted to crips or fizzy drinks make sure to gather a small stock before you get a chance to do your first weeks shopping.
96. Study cards (to study or presentations)
Read the College house checklist, how to make friends at college, What to bring to college and Phoneapps for college:
Really hope this list helps to make moving to or back to college easier as there is a lot of things that need to be done and packing shouldn’t be stressed over Don’t forget to check out my other posts or share the 96 things to bring to College checklist for your friends also leaving for college! :).
Follow my Twitter or like my Facebook in the right side bar to keep up to date with guaranteedannmarie. 🙂